[R-pkg-devel] Help with CRAN error

Dev Chakraborty dpc10ster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:32:59 CET 2018

Roy,

I don't use a knitR file, but my DESCRIPTION file had a field:

VignetteBuilder: knitr

Deleting this field solved the problem (i.e., got rid of that message in my
original email)

Thanks for all your help.

Dev

--
Dev Chakraborty, PhD
Professor of Radiology retired
CEO, ExpertCAD Analytics LLC
412-480-7318 (cell)
‭(412) 427-5085‬ (alt. cell)
412-349-5305 (land line)

*Book website:*
https://www.crcpress.com/9781482214840
*Online supplementary material website:*
https://bitbucket.org/dpc10ster/onlinebookk21778
<https://www.crcpress.com/9781482214840>
*CAD Project website:*
www.expertcadanalytics.com