[R-pkg-devel] Help with correcting error in package

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy.mendelssohn at noaa.gov
Sat Feb 3 19:23:30 CET 2018

I would add to make certain you submit to both "R-release" and "R-devel" in particular since the error you are getting is from "R-devel".  If you install the "devtools" package,  that can do the submission to both for you.
There has been previous discussion on this list that "R-devel" does not load a complete distribution, therefore they may be different requirements on what is "Imported" or "Suggested".

-Roy

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn