[R-pkg-devel] (no subject)

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 10 09:32:12 CET 2018

Have you put dplyr in 'Suggests'? This should do.

Note that R CMD check runs the code in vignettes twice - once during building and then again the tangled R code file.
So the error may come from the second run. You can check this locally by telling knitr not to clean up after building the vignette and inspecting the generated R file.

I think that in recent versions of knitr there is an option to prevent generating the R file in the first place, so this may solve the problem.

Georgi

--
Dr Georgi Boshnakov               tel: (+44) (0)161 306 3684
School of Mathematics             fax: (+44) (0)161 306 3669
The University of Manchester      email: Georgi.Boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
UK