[R-pkg-devel] Help with R check

Boxuan Cui boxuancui at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:40:44 CET 2018

I made some updates and ran a couple of additional checks, e.g., R CMD
check --as-cran, win-builder, AppVeyor, Travis. Everything is giving me
status OK. However, when I try to resubmit my package, I get another
ERROR running
examples for arch 'i386':
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180107_170932_DataExplorer_050/00check.log

Is there a difference in configuration for the "incoming_pretest" check?
And is there a way to re-produce this error other than trying to release it?

Apologies if I am missing something obvious, and thank you!

Best,
Boxuan (Bo)