[R-pkg-devel] Debian: example file is no longer read correctly

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Wed Dec 20 16:02:08 CET 2017

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, which I was happy to include. All my coding skills are self-taught so I am especially thankful for suggestions on how to improve the code regarding defensiveness etc..

I have also followed Iñaki's excellent suggestion and checked the package with the latest changes to the example (to circumvent the path-setting problems) using rhub using different platforms.

I have submitted the version with the corrections again earlier and it is on its way to CRAN now.

Thanks again,
Christine