[R-pkg-devel] nparACT package: "working directory was changed to...resetting"

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Tue Dec 19 15:42:01 CET 2017

Dear Community,

For Fedora my package now gives a warning message when running the example:

"Warning: working directory was changed to '/data/gannet/ripley/R/packages/tests-clang/nparACT.Rcheck/sleepstudy_example', resetting"

I do not really know how to approach/solve this, what has recently been changed in R devel so this error message started appearing?

The full message can be seen here: https://CRAN.R-project.org/web/checks/check_results_nparACT.html

Any help is appreciated and rewarded with gratitude.

Best,

Christine