[R-pkg-devel] (no subject)

Jose Manuel Vera vera.josemanuel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:04:33 CET 2017

Hi all

Submitted my package to CRAN but I got some notes I cannot understand.

First NOTE is regarding possibly mis-spelled words in DESCRIPTION. Taken
into account that these are not mispelled words (catastro is a spanish word
for "Property registry office") I leave it for now.

  catastro (18:64)
  kml (18:39)
  spanish (12:70, 17:37)

The rest of notes are the ones I cannot understand. All tests are ok.
Examples are running Ok. Tests raised no error, all seems ok but i get
this:

** running examples for arch 'i386' ... [36s] NOTE
Examples with CPU or elapsed time > 10s
                     user system elapsed
cadastral_references 0.58   0.16   17.75
geocode_cadastral    0.11   0.00   16.61

** running examples for arch 'x64' ... [37s] NOTE
Examples with CPU or elapsed time > 10s
                     user system elapsed
cadastral_references 0.69   0.15   17.24
geocode_cadastral    0.13   0.03   17.73

May I discard this notes and carry on the submission process arguing
is a false positive or do I need to change anything?

Regards