[R-pkg-devel] Testing for a Specific R Error

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:33:06 CET 2017

For the translation part, you can test the received error message against
the translated message. You can get the translated version from the
original one using gettext("<non-translated error message exactly as the
original code does it>").

This should be agile to user's language settings but, of course, not to
changes that the developer does to the the error message.

Henrik