[R-pkg-devel] CRAN Package error

Andrew Holding anh25 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 23:54:26 CET 2017

Dear Uwe,

Just submitted the package again and got the same error. I’ve copied it
below for reference.

Andy

 Found the following significant warnings:

  Warning: namespace 'BiocFileCache' is not available and has been replaced
  Warning: namespace 'AnnotationFilter' is not available and has been replaced
  Warning: namespace 'Organism.dplyr' is not available and has been replaced
See 'd:/RCompile/CRANincoming/R-devel/Brundle.Rcheck/00install.out' for details.

--
Dr Andrew Holding
Fellow of Biochemistry / Senior Research Associate