[R-pkg-devel] Exited with status -1073741819.

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Nov 29 16:40:43 CET 2017

Rampal,

One additional thought here.

Since you reference RTools in your initial post, I presume that this is occurring on Windows, though not sure which version.

Have you tried to build the package using the WinBuilder site provided by Uwe?

If not, go here:

  https://win-builder.r-project.org

and request a build of the package using R-Devel.

See if any warnings/errors are picked up there. If not, then that would seem to reinforce the notion that there is something going on locally on your system.

Also, unless I missed it, you did not indicate which version of R-Devel you are running or where you obtained it. Did you get it from:

  https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rdevel.html

?

Regards,

Marc