[R-pkg-devel] Confusion over CRAN build error for package Brundle

Andrew Holding anh25 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 08:23:50 CEST 2017

Forgive me for possibly being naive. I have run the current version of my

package, Brundle,  through the test systems on win-builder, and the
development and stable tests both pass. The package builds on my desktop
(MacOS) still runs fine.

Yet for the last two days I the package has caused warnings from CRAN.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_Brundle.html

>From the logs it appears to me that several of the errors are due missing
BioConductor package.

e.g.  Packages required but not available: ‘DiffBind’ ‘Rsamtools’ ‘DESeq2’

Am I missing something obvious? I understood that the test environment
included these packages.

--
Dr Andrew Holding
Fellow of Biochemistry / Senior Research Associate