[R-pkg-devel] R Package Submission Problem

Abdia, Younathan yabdia at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 27 19:47:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

My name is Younathan and I am trying to submit it but every time it gives me message that my package does not pass the incoming checks automatically and it gives me 3 NOTES. I tried to fix them but I am unable to do so. If possible do you know how to take care of the 3 Notes. The three notes are as following:

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Younathan Abdia <yabdia at bwh.harvard.edu>'

New submission

Possibly mis-spelled words in DESCRIPTION:
  Plasmode (3:8)

The Title field starts with the package name.

The build time stamp is missing.

* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... NOTE

Checking should be performed on sources prepared by 'R CMD build'.

* checking top-level files ... NOTE

Non-standard file/directory found at top level:

  'Plasmode.Rproj'

You can also see the NOTES by clicking on the link.

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/170927_165838_Plasmode_010/00check.log

Please let me know if there is any question or concern. Thank you for help.

Regards,

Younathan

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:14}}