[R-pkg-devel] tibbles are not data frames

Jens Oehlschlägel Jens.Oehlschlaegel at truecluster.com
Wed Sep 27 10:50:18 CEST 2017

On 26.09.2017 23:08, Hadley Wickham wrote:
> I'm not sure that democracy works for programming language design.

Agree. The obstacle I hope to overcome by voting is not missing
agreement on the fact of inconsistent design, the obstacle is the
question whether a majority of contributers is willing to invest work to
get rid of the inconsistency. Where 'majority' could be defined in terms
of weighted voting using LOC of the respective author as a proxy for the
work he would expect to do.

Jens