[R-pkg-devel] CRAN upload and prechecking confusion

Ege Rubak rubak at math.aau.dk
Thu Aug 24 11:02:28 CEST 2017

Hello,

Maybe you could start by writing a polite email to Paul Murrell (the
maintainer of `gridGraphics` according to
https://cran.r-project.org/package=gridGraphics) and ask if he is aware
that his package fails on OSX on CRAN.

If you are lucky he might be able to quickly fix the issue and send a
new version to CRAN.

Regards,
Ege