[R-pkg-devel] Plotrix install bug with Umlauts in path name

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:15:59 CEST 2017

Hi,
I received the message below a few days ago. I have no idea why the
plotrix package should not install properly to a directory with
umlauts in the path name. Apparently other packages do install
properly for the OP. If any package gurus know the answer to this, I
would be happy to hear about it as if there is a problem with the
plotrix package I would like to fix it. Thanks.

Jim