[R-pkg-devel] Question on Notes for Package Submission

Chu-Lan Kao chulankao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:14:59 CEST 2017

Dear Sir,

We've just uploaded a package with two notes that we couldn't figure out
how to deal with it. They are:

1) * checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE

est.changepoints: no visible global function definition for
  'prior_normal_A'
est.changepoints: no visible binding for global variable 'data.X'
est.changepoints: no visible global function definition for
  'prior_pois'
Undefined global functions or variables:
  data.X prior_normal_A prior_pois

2) * checking compiled code ... NOTE

File 'StepSignalMargiLike/libs/i386/StepSignalMargiLike.dll':
  Found no calls to: 'R_registerRoutines', 'R_useDynamicSymbols'
File 'StepSignalMargiLike/libs/x64/StepSignalMargiLike.dll':
  Found no calls to: 'R_registerRoutines', 'R_useDynamicSymbols'

It is good practice to register native routines and to disable symbol
search.

See 'Writing portable packages' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.

We have browsed through the internet, and couldn't find the correct way to
solve these. So, we kindly ask for you help.

Sincerely,

Chu-Lan Kao ( 高竹嵐 Michael )
*http://chulankao.blogspot.com / <http://chulankao.blogspot.com/>*
ChuLanKao at gmail.com
<http://chulankao.blogspot.com%20/%20ChuLanKao@gmail.com> / 0956242509

Assist. Prof. in Statistics, National Chiao-Tung University
Music Director for dramAcappella Theater
<https://www.facebook.com/dramAcappella>
Composer, Taipei Philaharmonic Chorus <http://www.tpf.org.tw/index.php>
Gamer Consultant and Designer, Swan Panasia Co., Ltd.
<http://www.swanpanasia.com/public/indexs.php?cont=1&lng=ct&flash=on>