[R-pkg-devel] Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'stats'

Dason Kurkiewicz dasonk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:54:49 CEST 2017

If you truly require stats>=3.4 you will need to also specify R>=3.4. If
you don't require that version of stats then just remove the version
specification.

You are getting errors only on r-oldrel which runs older versions of R so
it doesn't have access to stats>=3.4. With a specification on the minimum
version of R it would know not to run on those and you won't get the
errors.

-Dason Kurkiewicz