[R-pkg-devel] Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'stats'

Jernej Jevšenak jernej.jevsenak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:01:31 CEST 2017

Hi,

recently, my first R package dendroExtra
<https://cran.r-project.org/package=dendroExtra> was accepted on CRAN. I
still must fix one problem that is given by CRAN checks
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_dendroExtra.html>.

It says: Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'stats'.

I see that probable I did not correctly import the stats package. If I
remove the 'stats' package, I get an error in R CMD check. Is there any
suggestion how to properly solve the issue? How to properly import stats
package?

Thank you for your help.

Bests, Jernej