[R-pkg-devel] Package submission with external library

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jun 30 15:32:33 CEST 2017

1. perhaps the gsl package or some other package already making use of
gsl can be used? So please make use of available infrastructure.

2. For Windows, the directories with GSL are defined in env vars, see
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/ThirdPartySoftware.html
You can copy ideas of Makevars.win files from other GSL using packages ...

Best,
Uwe Ligges