[R-pkg-devel] Package submission with external library

Nicolas Hiot nicolas.hiot at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Fri Jun 30 13:57:24 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm the developer of a package for R, it's work fine on my computer
but when I publish it the installation failed due to the external
library. My C code needs GSL (GNU Scientific Library), I made an auto
configuration file and a Makevars but I don't know how to specify to
CRAN to install the library (I tried "SystemRequirements" in
DESCRIPTION and I put a comment but that continue to failed :/).

So, how link external library to CRAN submission?

Results:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/170630_105826_COveR_0102/
Project: https://github.com/Neplex/COveR

Thanks,