[R-pkg-devel] Proper way to cleanup after build third party components?

Thibault Vatter thibault.vatter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 13:43:52 CEST 2017

Hi Konstantin,

Concerning CMake, I asked a similar question here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2017q2/001600.html

Essentially, I wondered if there was a way to have CMake within an R
package, but obviously having a system install of CMake would work in my
case too.

Hopefully answers to your question will be more useful than answers to mine
;)