[R-pkg-devel] Warning: Installed R

DeCicco, Laura ldecicco at usgs.gov
Fri May 19 22:59:36 CEST 2017

Right after I sent this email, I got another email from CRAN accepting the
package....so I think my guess was correct.

If you get a similar message in the future, wait for awhile to see if they
manually accept the package. Thanks especially to Uwe Ligges!

--
Laura DeCicco | U.S. Geological Survey | Office of Water Information
608-821-3857 | https://owi.usgs.gov/datascience/