[R-pkg-devel] Warning: Installed R

DeCicco, Laura ldecicco at usgs.gov
Fri May 19 22:48:17 CEST 2017

I am unable to "pass the incoming checks automatically" to submit to CRAN
because I am getting the following Warning:

Warning: Installed R (R Under development (unstable) (2017-05-18 r72697))
different from R used to build dplyr (R Under development (unstable)
(2017-05-18 r72687)).
Please reinstall dplyr to avoid random crashes or undefined behavior.

This sounds to me like a problem on CRAN's end...but as a sanity check, is
there something in my package that could trigger that warning?

Thanks in advanced!