[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check not finding my vignettes

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Thu Apr 20 10:57:06 CEST 2017

David,

I'd suggest creating a vignette for each of HTML and PDF, and including
a source file that contains the common code.  e.g. have a pdf header and
an html header file, and then include the 'main' Rmd as a child doc from
each header Rmd.  This way R CMD build could build both pdf and html
versions of the output.

Regards,

Brian

Brian G. Peterson