[R-pkg-devel] multiple bibentry()s in CITATION

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:38:12 CEST 2017

Thanks.  It would be great to have this working in 3.4.  In Bioc there are
multiple packages with CITATION files with multiple entries, one such
example is minfi
  bioconductor.org/packages/minfi

On my wishlist is that it would be great to have support for printing the
header field which many people use to give a context for the citation. This
is important because when you list multiple papers you need (I think) some
explanation for when to cite the different ones.

Best,
Kasper

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch