[R-pkg-devel] no visible global function definition for ‘par’

Cathy Lee Gierke leegi001 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:26:32 CET 2017

Thank you.  Makes sense.  It is *very* helpful to have R CMD check provide
that.

Cathy Lee Gierke

*“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate: only love can do that.” *
*“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.”*
*“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.” *
*“Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”   *
*“Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” *
*“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”  *

― Martin Luther King Jr.

<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_>

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch