[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: R-package-devel at R-project.org: RANDR

Cathy Lee Gierke leegi001 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 24 22:11:08 CET 2017

I'm cleaning up the problems in my build, but there are a few I do not
understand, like this one.  What is this telling me?

--------------------

* checking for unstated dependencies in examples ...Warning in grep("^Xlib:
*extension \"RANDR\" missing on display", out, invert = TRUE,  :

  input string 4 is invalid in this locale

Error in grep("^Xlib: *extension \"RANDR\" missing on display", out, invert
= TRUE,  :

  attempt to set index 4/4 in SET_STRING_ELT

Execution halted

​Thank you for your assistance,
​
Cathy Lee Gierke