[R-pkg-devel] R CMD Check warning about vigentte dates

Paul Buerkner paul.buerkner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:29:36 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I recently submitted a new version of my package (brms) to CRAN. It was
accepted by the CRAN team, but multiple operating systems (mainly unix) now
complain about

"Files in the 'vignettes' directory newer than all files in 'inst/doc':"

I have checked and all the files in "inst/doc" have a newer date than in
"vignettes". Also,
the error does not occur when running R CMD Check --as-cran locally or on
winbuilder.

I am very grateful for any ideas how to fix that.

- Paul