[R-pkg-devel] Some windows binaries missing from PACKAGES, 3.3 & 3.4

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:00:25 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I accidentally noticed that some windows binary packages are missing
from PACKAGES and PACKAGES.gz. I have seen it for 3.3 and 3.4, but not
for 3.2, although I haven't systematically checked it.

This includes packages that haven't been updated for a while, e.g. my
pkgconfig package seems to have a binary build for 3.3:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/pkgconfig/

But it is missing from the PACKAGES file:
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/3.3/PACKAGES

It looks like the PACKAGES files were simply truncated, and much of it
is missing.

FYI.
Gábor