[R-pkg-devel] Package license

Daniel Lüdecke d.luedecke at uke.de
Fri Jul 1 10:45:17 CEST 2016

I'm writing a small package that implements this web-bases effect size
calculator:
http://www.campbellcollaboration.org/escalc/html/EffectSizeCalculator-OR5.php
in R.

The calculator is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. Do I also have to
use this license for my package? And if so, is this a valid license for
R packages?

I'm happy to use any appropriate license, but I wanted to be sure to be
formally correct.

Best
Daniel

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik