[R-pkg-devel] R 3.3.0 installing a package on Windows: gcc not found error

Xiao Liu 66292259 at qq.com
Thu Jun 9 19:27:44 CEST 2016

Hi Folks,

I am trying to install an R package which contains some C code under Windows. I have R 3.3.0 installed and also Rtools version 3.3.0.1959 installed on my computer's D: disk. And "d:\Rtools\bin;" and "d:\Rtools\mingw_64\bin;" are all in PATH. I also checked gcc command under command window, and it is working. But when I am installing the package, it always trying to use "c:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/gcc", which should be in d: disk, then it gives "c:/Rtools/mingw_64/bin/gcc: not found" error. Can anyone help on this issue?

Thanks!

Liu