[R-pkg-devel] Problem with \Sexpr{} expressions

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 17:11:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

Check the source directory of your package. It may contain files created during installation that should not be included in the tar.gz package source.  If so, just delete the offending files before building the tar.gz source or use file  .Rbuildignore to instruct the builder not to include them.

Georgi