[R-pkg-devel] Development Testers?

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 9 11:43:54 CET 2016

    > Thanks Boris, My main concern I suppose is if this mailing
    > list is appropriate to occasionally solicit additional
    > testers.  Just curious what people (i.e.  Admins) would
    > think about using the list for such a purpose.

I (as one of the moderators) don't have a strong view on this
for this special case, but would actually recommend to use
R-devel (or even R-help) for this, rather than R-package-devel,
because the latter is indeed quite focused (with a somewhat different
focus).

And yes, for the specific, I'd strongly recommend  R-SIG-HPC (in
addition, i.e., with the very rare case of sensible cross posting).

Best regards,
Martin

--
Martin Maechler