[R-pkg-devel] checking PDF version of manual

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sun Jan 31 16:28:34 CET 2016

Le 31/01/2016 15:58, John Nolan a écrit :

> Years ago I had a similar problem.   I had to manually install some
> font using the MikTex Settings program.  I think I also had to run the
> administrator version of this, not the regular user version, or the
> font didn't go in the right folder.   I don't remember details, but
> perhaps this will help.
>
> John Nolan
> American University

Yes thanks; this is true for installing; the standard account does not
give appropriate warnings and subsequent proposals for MikTeX package
installation if missing, but does it as administrator. However,  that is
part of the truth only (;-), now works fine as administrator, but still
not under usual account (even after having resfreshed FNDB and updated
formats... following Uwe's instructions, see earlier mails). Suppose
matter of access rights. Will see that with our computer professionnals
in the lab tomorow Monday morning...

Will inform the list thenafter in case it may help other users