[R-pkg-devel] how to make "r-release-osx-x86_64-mavericks" machine support rgl 3D plots

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 16 20:43:13 CEST 2015

On 12 Aug 2015, at 23:30, Søren Havelund Welling wrote:

> I placed in top of all test scripts:
> if(!interactive()) Sys.setenv(RGL_USE_NULL=TRUE) #disable RGL for
> headless machines

System environment variables are inherited, so I think you should be
able to do this once in your master test script e.g. test-all.r. The
exception that I've noticed is that if you are using Rstudio + devtools
+ testthat, the Test Package menu item seems to ignore test-all.r.

Best,

Greg.

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD                   Tel: +44 1223 267048
Division of Neurobiology

http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/h-to-m/g-jefferis
http://jefferislab.org
http://flybrain.stanford.edu