[R-pkg-devel] new maintainer sought for maps packages

Alex Deckmyn alex.deckmyn at meteo.be
Fri Jul 31 21:14:22 CEST 2015

Jon,

Identification using ISO codes is a good idea, although I think the old naming scheme shouldn't be broken. But adding functionalities to "map" will always have to be done in a way that keeps backward compatbility, so I'll have to think about a good way to do this.

Alex

---
Dr. Alex Deckmyn e-mail: alex.deckmyn at meteo.be
Royal Meteorological Institute http://www.meteo.be
Ringlaan 3, 1180 Ukkel, Belgium tel. (32)(2)3730646