[R-pkg-devel] recreating CRAN Testing environment

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:18:50 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Ben Bolker <bbolker at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>    The most important thing that you haven't explicitly mentioned is
> to test on the most recent development version of R (check out via
> Subversion/configure/make/make install from scratch).  Can you adjust
> your DigitalOcean settings accordingly?

If you want an easy way to build and check your package with R-devel,
and your package is on GitHub, consider using
https://github.com/metacran/r-builder

By default it builds and checks your package with R-oldrel, R-release
and R-devel, on Travis CI.

win-builder.r-project.org is another possibility, somewhat complementary.

Disclaimer: r-builder is my project, and I have no financial interests in it.

Best,
Gabor

>   Ben Bolker

[...]