[R-pkg-devel] directory for non-checked vignettes

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Tue Jul 7 09:54:04 CEST 2015

Dear Jonathan,

inst/localVignettes/ seems a reasonable idea to me. The users can find them
there if you add an ordinary vignette which explains where the extra
vignettes are located and how the user can compile them. You could consider
adding compilation scripts to inst/localVignettes/

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25