[R-pkg-devel] How often does the r-devel docker file update?

Zhian Kamvar kamvarz at science.oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 6 06:23:24 CEST 2015

Hello,

I maintain a package that is going to be submitted for an update very soon. I utilize https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/rocker/r-devel/ to check my package with r-devel, but I cannot detect a pattern as to how often it updates. Is there a clear schedule of how often it updates? The reason I'm asking is because it hasn't updated since CRAN has begun to enforce the explicit imports of non-base packages policy.

Thanks,
Zhian N. Kamvar