[R-pkg-devel] no visible global function definition

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Jun 29 22:36:51 CEST 2015

On 29 June 2015 at 10:23, Neal Fultz wrote:
| There's https://twitter.com/cranpolicywatch
|
| I wouldn't mind if that got forwarded to r-package-devel, as I'm not on
| twitter myself.

CRAN Policy Watch is a simple-ish cronjob and you can also 'watch' (or
subscribe to) the underlying GitHub repo at

   https://github.com/eddelbuettel/crp

A much better way (for R NEWS) is the 'R Devel Changes' RSS feed Duncan set
up (and mentioned):

   http://developer.r-project.org/blosxom.cgi/R-devel

I read this via the Feedly RSS every day (as it posts only daily).  Together
with CRANberries (for packages), these three provide good coverage.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org