[R-pkg-devel] r-patched-solaris-sparc error

Martyn Plummer plummerm at iarc.fr
Tue Jun 23 12:18:13 CEST 2015

Hi Carlos,

The underlying cause is probably some C code that makes assumptions
about byte order or alignment that are not true on Solaris SPARC. Since
your code contains no compiled code that points to one of the package's
dependencies. In fact the data.table package also fails on Solaris
SPARC.

http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_data.table.html

So you should contact the maintaner of data.table if you want this
fixed.

Martyn