[R-pkg-devel] r-patched-solaris-sparc error

Carlos Cinelli carloscinelli at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:33:47 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I have written a simple package a while ago and I have noticed that only in solaris-sparc it failed some tests that I wrote with testthat.
http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_benford.analysis.html

I plan to (eventually) completely rewrite this package and maybe I will take these tests out of the CRAN version. But I wanted to understand why this errors showed up only in solaris (the Mean relative difference is quite big).Also, if I decided to keep the tests, I wanted to know how could I make sure these will not fail in solaris.
ThanksBest
Carlos