[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check package subdirectory warning on filenames

Kevin Coombes kevin.r.coombes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:01:00 CEST 2015

Thanks for pointing me to the correct section. (I failed to find this
paragraph when I looked more widely since I only searched the PDF manual
on "filename", which is used sometimes, and not "file name", which is
also used some times.) And it is worth noting that this description in
section 1.4 is not the same as section 1.1.5 where the R CMD check
warning points....

And I'm pretty sure that browsers have no difficulty finding files whose
name starts with a digit.

Thanks,
   Kevin