[R-pkg-devel] Questions for writing a package

haixiao990 at aliyun.com haixiao990 at aliyun.com
Thu Jun 11 08:10:55 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm now developing a package, which needs to call other released software.
The software include executable files with configuration files for Win/Linux/Mac. There is no need to install or compiling the software.
I know it is possible to call the software  executable files by invoking a system command using the function 'system()',
but how can I build up a package with these executable files? What directory should I put the software files?
Does anyone have experience or solutions?
Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Haixiao

haixiao990 at aliyun.com