[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check getting stalled

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu May 28 23:04:12 CEST 2015

I guess a package that was installed by root and later on checked by a
regular user or some such, so that permissions do not match.

I think I'd try to remove the package from all libraries and try again.
And note that network drives/mounts may be the source of such a problem
when some listings are disabled.

Best,
Uwe Ligges