[R-pkg-devel] Extending MIT software

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:40:30 CEST 2015

IANAL, too, but if you are indeed extending (i.e. embedding or
copying) another package, then you need to put all copyright holders
into the LICENSE file.

In the individual files, you can explain who has the copyright for
what. If you don't change the copied files at all, that is simple,
just add yourself as copyright holder to the new files you create.

Gabor