[R-pkg-devel] ERROR from R CMD check that I have never seen before

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Sat May 23 05:29:27 CEST 2015

followup.

I backed up to R-3.1.2 and fixed the problems it found.
Then I tried again with R-3.2.0 and I am still getting these messages

Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class "ObjectsWithPackage" object: superclass "atomicVector"
not defined in the environment of the object's class
Calls: <Anonymous> ... metaNameUndo -> new -> initialize -> initialize
-> validObject
Execution halted