[R-pkg-devel] ERROR from R CMD check that I have never seen before
Richard M. Heiberger
rmh at temple.edu
Sat May 23 02:08:05 CEST 2015
I am updating the HH package and have series of messages that I don't recognize.
bash-3.2$ R CMD check HH2
* using log directory '/Users/rmh/WindowsC/HOME/rmh/HH-R.package/HH2.Rcheck'
* using R Under development (unstable) (2015-02-12 r67812)
* using platform: x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0 (64-bit)
* using session charset: ASCII
* checking for file 'HH2/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'HH' version '3.1-17'
* checking package namespace information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
* checking if there is a namespace ... OK
* checking for executable files ... OK
* checking for hidden files and directories ... NOTE
Found the following hidden files and directories:
These were most likely included in error. See section 'Package
structure' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
* checking for portable file names ... OK
* checking for sufficient/correct file permissions ... OK
* checking whether package 'HH' can be installed ... OK
* checking installed package size ... OK
* checking package directory ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking top-level files ... OK
* checking for left-over files ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
* checking whether the package can be unloaded cleanly ... OK
* checking whether the namespace can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
* checking whether the namespace can be unloaded cleanly ... OK
* checking dependencies in R code ... NOTE
Error in validObject(.Object) :
invalid class "ObjectsWithPackage" object: superclass "atomicVector"
not defined in the environment of the object's class
I have two questions about it.
1. What is it checking? There are no words in the message that
indicate which of my
functions is being looked at.
I am getting 6 of these. They are all identically worded. sometimes they are
NOTE ERROR WARNING
2. How can I run R CMD check, or its components, in a way that will stop and
let me investigate from the point? I am looking for the equivalent of
the R option
More information about the R-package-devel