[R] Current version of R, 4.4.0 and patch to correct the bug fix related to the RStudio viewer pane on Windows systems

Thu May 16 17:32:20 CEST 2024

The developer.r-project.org site lists plans for releases, and no plan
is in place yet for a 4.4.1 release.

You can look at the history of previous versions if you want to make a
guess:

4.3.1: June, 2023
4.2.1: June, 2022
4.1.1: August, 2021
4.0.1: June, 2020
3.6.1: July, 2019
3.5.1: July, 2018
3.4.1: June, 2017
3.3.1: June, 2016

So it's a good guess that it will happen before September, and better
than even odds it will be before July.

Duncan Murdoch