[R] Is there some way to customize colours for the View output?

Ivan Krylov |kry|ov @end|ng |rom d|@root@org
Mon May 13 14:34:35 CEST 2024

В Mon, 13 May 2024 06:08:22 -0400
Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com> пишет:

> The row and column names don't appear to be controllable from that
> menu, they seem (on my machine) to be displayed in the same colour as
> the background of a dialog box, i.e. some kind of gray.  I don't
> think R tries to control that colour, but perhaps some Windows
> setting would change it.

This is entirely correct: the dialog uses the colour returned by
dialog_bg(), which is GetSysColor(COLOR_BTNFACE).

I think it could be a reasonable feature request to use an adjustable
colour for the row and column headers.

--
Best regards,
Ivan